JCOS Immigration & Education mainly focuses on Canadian immigration services; especially on BC PNP’s Entrepreneur Immigration, international student immigration and family sponsorship immigration. Our Chinese office is located in the Beijing CBD area. Our colleagues in Beijing have CPA (China) designation, and are experts in Chinese tax and financial system. They will work with you throughout the immigration process. They are also there to provide door-to-door service to help you prepare and collect documents. Our Canadian team, who will serve you in the immigration process for most of the part, are staffed with ICCRC licensed immigration consultants. The entire Canadian team is graduated from top universities in North America. Through many years of studying, living and working in North America, they have deep understanding of the Canadian business environment, policies, education, and all other relevant aspects of North America. Since business immigration not only covers the immigration component, but it also covers your background analysis and reporting, overseas business acquisition, a series of commercial legal procedures, and future business management, you will need a team of professionals to provide comprehensive and high quality services. Our company is one of the earliest companies engaged in business immigration (Provincial Nominee Program); with our wholesome approach we have already helped many families landing on Canada and living their dreams alive.
JCOS Immigration & Education’s head office is in Vancouver. The company also has representatives in several main cities in China. With more than ten years of industrial experience, the company runs the immigration and overseas education business through its subsidiary operating companies. One of the subsidiaries Bang Bang Tang Consulting is experienced in Canadian international student services. Its energetic and friendly education consultants all graduated from local schools. They will help students apply for schools, transfer credits, and solve all kinds of concerns they may have.
Excellent Success Rate
- With years of experience in the industry and a forward-looking attitude, JCOS has achieved an outstanding success rate
- Up until the end of 2015, the success rate of Canadian Family Sponsorship and International Graduate Immigration has been 100% and 97%, respectively*
- Fit is Everything
- Professional certificates including ICCRC
High Quality Immigration Projects
- Ensuring the quality of investment by utilizing local business network. Selection of immigration program based on legality
*The success rate in the past does not equivalent to the success rate in the future
Canadian Investor Immigration
- Individual Investor
- Entrepreneur Immigration
- Business Immigration
Retaining international employees
Want to hire or retain an international employee but work permit stands in the way? JCOS Consulting can help. Initial consultation is free.
Sponsoring your family to Canada
Hiring a foreign worker
Hiring Global Talent
Canada is always in need of highly skilled workers and specialized professionals to fill the labour shortage and contribute to our economy. Hiring the “right fit” allows multicultural Canada to open its door to all qualified candidates regardless of their nationalities, races and colours. By doing so, our organizations can benefit from these potential candidates such as international graduates and skilled immigrants in a culturally diverse workforce, and strengthen our country in the rapidly changing global economy.
Overcoming the Barriers of Hiring Foreign Skilled Worker
Many local small to medium-sized companies are usually reluctant to hire internationally educated professionals/international graduates out of concerns about the complex hiring processes, which decreases the possibilities of hiring the right fit and limits the chance of skilled immigrants to practice their talents. However, with the help of professionals, the barriers in the hiring process could be easily addressed and overcome, and JCOS Consulting is here to help to retain the “right fit” of your organization.
What is LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)?
A Labour Market Impact Assessment is a legal document that Canadian employers might need to obtain before hiring a foreign worker or get pre-approval to hire a large group of foreign workers for a designated occupation. A positive LMIA determined by Service Canada validates that there is no Canadian worker available to the job and that there is a need to hire foreign worker to fill the job vacancy.
Recruitment Processes that We could Help
Advertise Job Vacancies
– Employers conduct recruitment activities for a minimum period of one month to the general public, such as:
- National Newspaper Ads
- Job Posting Websites (WorkBC, Indeed, Linkedin, Monsters, etc.,)
- Job Fair
- Job Bank
- Use of professional recruitment agencies
Report on Result of Recruitment Activities
– Provide proof of advertising and invoice
– Job advertisements indicating an increase in wage offered
– Report the numbers of candidates have been selected
– Record the process of interviews and prepare to provide evidence
– Conclude the result of recruitment activities and the reason to hire or retain a foreign worker
– Indicate a foreign language(s) other than English and French is essential for the job.
Meet the provincial/territories median hourly wage of the position you are offering
International Education Service
- Offering recommendation of schools and programs tailored to each student’s needs
- Providing a comprehensive perspective to clients
- Giving students and parents detailed information on a wide range of programs offered by partner institutions
- Assisting clients with all the necessary procedures
- Ensure a smooth process for students to receive their visas and arrange their study in Canada
- Providing value-added services to students, such as airport pickup, homestay arrangement, and more
- Professional homestay coordinator solely focus on selecting and arranging homestay provider
- They search for families who are willing to provide a welcoming and caring environment, and who truly enjoy hosting students from different countries