About JCOS Consulting
JCOS Immigration and Education (www.jcos.ca) is one of the few companies in the industry who maintains high service standard and ethical standard. And because of these, it gains very high reputations among its clients (search JCOS on google.ca, you will see many highly positive customer reviews).
JCOS focuses on Canadian PNP skilled and business immigration, EE, and family sponsorship cases. Staff of the company includes licensed immigration consultants (ICCRC), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and most of our staff are young professionals educated in Canadian universities.
We are looking for part time case associates join us. The position is great for university students who can only work on part time basis.
- Assisting Senior Associate with preparing immigration documents, including application forms and drafting various letters, etc.
- Undertaking other miscellaneous tasks assigned
- Fluent writing and speaking ability in English
- Second Language : Fluent in Mandarin Chinese both in writing and speaking is a must
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fit for students who work on part-time basis
- Bachelor degree of a Canadian University or equivalent professional qualification
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
Thanks you in advance for your interest, though only select individuals will be contacted for interview.