JCOS provides Canadian immigration services. Its specialty is with BC PNP business class immigration, as well as international student immigration and family sponsorship immigration. The company headquarter is in Vancouver and has a China office in Beijing CBD area.
Currently, we are recruiting for the position of Immigration Consultant. This position is responsible for providing immigration consultation and services for our clients. The person is a key member of JCOS group. The role requires an individual with exceptional customer service skills and communication skills. The person will face clients directly, be attentive to clients’ needs, and based on the thorough understanding of the needs, he or she would apply solid understanding of immigration policies to propose a suitable solution to best meet the clients’ needs. In a young and professional environment, the expectation to this role is high and the career potential is great.
- Fluent Mandarin both orally and written
- Familiar with Canadian living environment and culture
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent ability in handling interpersonal relationships
- Previous experience in sales or people-oriented jobs
- Professional manner
- Good work ethics
- Enthusiastic about one’s career
- Willingness and long-term commitment to grow with the company
As a member of the JCOS you can expect that your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with challenging work, excellent growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package.
- Bachelor degree of a Canadian University or equivalent professional qualification
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
Thanks you in advance for your interest, though only select individuals will be contacted for interview.