JCOS Immigration and Education (www.jcos.ca) is one of the few companies in the industry who maintains high service standard and ethical standard. And because of these, it gains very high reputations among its clients (search JCOS on google.ca, you will see many highly positive customer reviews).
JCOS focuses on Canadian PNP skilled and business immigration, EE, and family sponsorship cases. Staff of the company includes licensed immigration consultants (ICCRC), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and most of our staff are young professionals educated in Canadian universities. The company headquarter is in Vancouver with a rep office in Beijing, but employees might travel domestically and internationally, and sometimes work from our Beijing office.
- Maintain petty cash and manage expenses
- Responsible for company communication and maintenance, such as announcement and facilities change, etc.
- Management of office equipment
- Perform various administration duties such as payroll, reimbursement, etc.
- Preparing invoice and receipts for clients
- Preparing commission invoice for schools and tracking the invoice
- Managing trust account
- Office reception and transferring the phone call
- Assisting company events
- Office procurement
- Organizing and preparing school application for students
- Other duties assigned by office manager
Skills and Experience Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Accounting and administration experiences preferred
- Bachelor degree of a Canadian University or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Accounting background preferred
- Multitasking skill
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript
Thanks you in advance for your interest, though only select individuals will be contacted for interview.